Our field trips and group tours allow visitors to explore the Powell Museum independently or with a guide.
We look forward to your visit! Please review the following items before your field trip. To request a group tour time, please download a Group Tour Registration Form and fax it to (928) 645-3412. We encourage you to come prepared with questions by researching your topic of study prior to your visit.
Guidelines for field trips and group tours
- Chaperones are required with student groups. There must be at least one chaperone for every 10 students.
- The maximum number of visitors per time slot is 50.
- Student price: $1 (adult chaperones and bus drivers are free)
- Adult price: $3 (group leaders and bus drivers are free)
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Please allow 5 business days to process your request.
- We require full payment upon arrival. We accept cash, credit cards, and personal checks. Refunds will not be issued.
- We ask that you help us protect our priceless treasures by not allowing gum, candy, food, or drink in the exhibition halls.
- Photographs are permitted except for some temporary exhibits.
- Please be on time. If you will be arriving late, please call the Museum at (928) 645-9496.
- Cancellations may be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling us or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- We expect visitors to be respectful to others and the Museum. Students must be accompanied by a chaperone at all times.